Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Angst

What you said: "....I'm sorry"

What I said: "...I'll live"

What you said: "You'll probably need me right now, right? So I'll come"

What I said: "Come if you want. If not, don't worry about it. I'll manage"

What I should have said: "I need you so much right now. Please, please come and tell me that things will be okay"

What you should have said: "I want to be there with you right now and that is why I am coming. I am coming because I love you. You will be alright. Everything will be alright"

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM , Blogger Anshuman said...

ah the mismatch between what we think,and what we finally blurt out, is so evident in this post ... nice stuff !

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Sunil said...

what we say, what we do.......never the same, are they?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home