Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hello World, again

It's been months since I loitered past this little outpost of the world wide web, and now, blowing the dust off this blog and wiping away the cobwebs, I find a sudden itch to write. But what's good enough to write about after a four month hiatus? I've written, deleted, re-written and tweaked several potential posts over the last few weeks because the content was too outdone, too trivial , or designed to induce massive pangs of guilt ( god, I have to return those library books).

But maybe I'll set the bar low and ease back into posting with this fleeting observation:

What weirder way to start the day than to watch two roaches mate in the office cafeteria? Ugh. Monday, bring it on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home