Saturday, March 17, 2007

Numb

I've been sitting in front of my monitor for twelve and a half hours without a break, searching for single-pixel misalignments.

Eight hours ago, one of my sandals broke. And then the other pair, the pair that I wisely keep stashed in my car for days such as these, gave way as well. I have been limping around the office for the last four hours, dragging one foot painfully behind the other like Quasimoto.

For the last three hours, individual regions in my body have slowly started to grow numb - first the back of my arms, then the base of my neck and shoulders and now, inexplicably, my tongue.

This is what a stroke must feel like.

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been reading your posts for a while. Good to see you back. I don't think you remember me. I remember you though. Take care.

SZ

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger ankurindia said...

oh thats bad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home